How to Prepare for QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE for CAT | 9th Edition
• Comprehensive solutions (wherever relevant) to questions in all levels of difficulties (LODs) of all chapters
• Additional block-wise tests providing practice for all probable question types
• New chapter-end questions segregated into LODs to cater increased difficulty level of the CAT
• New additional exercises on relevant concepts for comprehensive practice
• Rewritten and revised theory to strengthen concept understanding
• Training ground to teach the readers real time higher-end problem solving and how to think during the examination
• Taste of the Exams within each block covering previous years’ CAT questions from last two decades to 2019
• CAT Scans cover 7 question tests to be solved in 12 minutes to simulate 1.7 minutes available per question
• Questions without options in relevant chapters keeping with the latest trends in CAT examination
• Additional online practice tests for CAT to be available on PullMarks from July 1, 2021, onwards
• 5 QA Sectional Tests available on our online testing platform Pull Marks through Access Codes available with the book
Presenting the latest edition of Quantitative Aptitude for CAT Book by Arun Sharma, With CAT Practice tests on Pull Marks. Now with these CAT Practice Tests, you can practice and track your proficiency level, and improvise to master the concepts. The 9th edition of Quantitative Aptitude has been developed as per the latest trend and pattern of the CAT examination. This book is a one-stop solution for CAT and MBA examinations aspirants to excel in the Quantitative Aptitude section of all key management entrance examinations. It also contains the best advisory for each and every type of question asked in the competitive examinations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.