Complete General English Book For All Government & Competitive Exams (Objective Questions Focused) 2021
Concepts and Grammar Rules
Detailed explanation of concepts & grammar rules, multiple examples explaining correct and wrong usage of grammar, tricks to remember rules easily and short exercises to practice the rules.
Right Fit For:
This book covers all the topics of English Grammar for all major competitive exams like Bank & Insurance, SSC, Defence (Army, Navy & Airforce), IAS & All state PCS, Teacher Recruitment exams and entrance exams such as CLAT, GATE, GRE, CAT, XAT, MAT & other Management Exams.
Features Making It Popular Among Teachers And Students:
- 1500+ Examples based on applied grammar rules.
- 4000+ Important previous years paper questions from all major exams in India with detailed solutions in Bilingual form.
- 600+ Applied Grammar Rules to help you solve all previous and upcoming exams questions.
- Publisher : Agrawal Group Of Publications (Agrawal Examcart); Latest edition (1 January 2020); [email protected] | +91-8937099777
- Language : English
- Paperback : 564 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9388366751
- ISBN-13 : 978-9388366755
- Reading age : 16 years
- Item Weight : 885 g
- Dimensions : 21 x 2 x 28 cm
- Country of Origin : India
KEY FEATURES OF THE BOOK
1. English Rato nahi sikho. English explained in hindi-english text. 2. Covers all english grammar rules. 3. Chapter-wise theory, questions and solutions
1. Noun 2. Pronoun 3. Verb & Subject Verb Agreement 4. Adjective 5. Adverb 6. Prepositions 7. Conjunction 8. Interjection 9. Article 10. Non Finite Verb (Infinitive, Gerund and Participle) 11. Error of Auxiliary Verb 12. Time and Tense 13. Question Tag 14. Transformation of Sentences 15. Voice 16. Narration 17. Sentence Completion 18. Sentence Improvement 19. Rearrangement of Jumbled Words/Sentences 20. Spelling Test 21. Cloze Passage 22. Comprehension Passage 23. Synonyms and Antonyms 24. Idioms and Phrases 25. One Word-Substitution 26. Confusable Words (Homonyms & Paronyms) 27. Superfluous Expressions and Slang 28. Words used as Difference Parts of Speech 29. Important Words 30. Contractions 31. Collocations 32. Punctuation 33. Figures of Speech 34. Irregular Verbs 35. Miscellaneous
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.