CLAT Online Coaching
The CLAT Online Coaching by Intellecton Coaching is the Best Online Coaching for CLAT as it gives +350 live Classes, doubt clearing sessions, Mock test papers, and Pervious years paper discussion, and elaborative classes. Join CLAT online classes to plan for different CLAT 2022 and other Law selection tests, for example, CLAT 2022, CLAT 2023, AILET, SLAT, and MAH-CET B.A. LL.B., and so forth The CLAT Online course has been arranged by subject specialists who have long periods of involvement with their space and have guided lakhs of understudies.3
- 350+ ONLINE LIVE INTERACTIVE Classes
- Live Class Recording available for future references
- E-Books (Legal, GK and Current issues, CLAT and AILET explicit material)
- Live Interactive meetings for doubts.
- Mock Test (CLAT, AILET and OTHER EXAMS)
- Topic Tests (Relevant Topics)
- Sectional Tests (Be arranged segment insightful for CLAT and AILET Paper)
- Complete Study Material Based on New Pattern (Concept Modules and Practice Work Books)
- Week by week GK update
- Month to month GK practice exercise manual dependent on CLAT new example
Vocabulary Based Questions
Figures of Speech
Active & Passive Voice
Basics of Legal Reasoning
Progress Assessment Test- LR
Law of Torts
Law of Contracts
Constitution of India
Law of Crimes
Legal Current Affair
Contempt of Court and Principles of Natural Justice
Current Affairs & GK
Books & Authors
Awards & Honours
Person in News
Places in News
Arts and Culture
Basic Topics LR
Forcefulness of Arguments
Premises & Conclusion
Strengthening & Weakening Arguments
Premises & Conclusion
Course & Effect
Courses of Action
Ration & Proposition
Time & Distance
CLAT Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit & Educational Qualification
No Upper Age Limit
No Upper Age Limit
10+2 or Equivalent
LLB or Equivalent
Gen/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI – 45% SC/ST – 40%
Gen/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI – 50% SC/ST – 45%
CLAT Exam Pattern
CLAT 2021 is held for both Undergraduate just as Postgraduate courses, and is called UG CLAT and PG CLAT Respectively.
CLAT UG Exam Pattern
English (with Comprehension)
- Each Question will carry 1 mark for the right answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- There will be a sum of 200 Objective (MCQ) type questions in the test.
- CLAT Exam Duration will be 2 hours.
CLAT Participating Universities
National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
The Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)
Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
Dr. BR Ambedkar National Law University, Haryana (DBRAU)
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (DNLU)
HP National Law University, Shimla (HPNLU)
Strategy for CLAT Preparation
- The questions in this part are from the twelfth standard level.
- The subject of the section can fluctuate; it very well may be specialized, logical points, or recent concerns, or authentic occasions of importance, yet earlier information in these subjects isn’t needed. All data you require will be in the actual entry.
- Comprehend the fundamental focal point of the entry first, trailed by 5w’s-Who, What, Why, When, and Where.
- Jargon questions are of 2 kinds:
- General importance of a word or expression
- Which means of a word or expression in setting of entry
- Routinely read the publication segments of rumored papers and magazines, particularly whenever composed by approaching attorneys on issues relating to law.
- Start your preparation by going through the language structure books of twelfth, particularly books like Wren and Martin, and clear the entirety of your rudiments.
- While endeavoring the passages distinguish the premises and conclusion, and use it to recognize the topic of the entry.
- Recognize the arrangements of contentions that help one another and negate one another.
- Foster a propensity for cautiously perusing each question as certain inquiries can be deliberately deceptive.
- Infrequently, similar sections are utilized for English and Legal Reasoning. Think about this while planning.
- Continuously work on utilizing the earlier years questions and the example papers given by rumored sources like Consortium of NLUs.
- Change all fundamentals from tenth and twelfth standard math books and ensure you don’t have any doubts in it.
- Questions might comprise of charts, pictorial portrayals of information, tables, and so on
- Make a recipe cheat sheet and stick it some place you can see it a ton, as before your investigation table. This will assist you with recalling the equations inactively without investing a lot of exertion.
- All real data expected to respond to the questions will be given in the passages. Be that as it may, it is consistently gainful to have some essential legitimate mindfulness.
- Separate the guideline into more modest parts remembering the words like ‘AND’ as well as’. Comparative case should be rehashed with realities.
- Try not to let your predispositions or past information on law influence your answers. Continuously answer dependent on the data introduced to you.
- The entries of the intelligent thinking area, legitimate thinking and the english are largely practically the same so remember that while getting ready.
- Practice a legal reasoning passage every day for something like 30 minutes.
- Peruse expositions and segments by conspicuous legal counselors, judges and other law specialists. You can likewise watch addresses by well known attorneys on YouTube.
Current Affairs & General Knowledge
- Questions can emerge out of any conspicuous theme. Thusly know about Current Affairs.
- Peruse conspicuous, dependable and presumed papers and magazines day by day.
- It is additionally valuable to watch the fair news on different themes.
- Practice a Current Affairs entry day by day.
Learn from the best CLAT Online Coaching
Join our course and start building the most wanted career available today. We make sure every class is easily understood, and that all students reach the same level of expertise needed for today’s hi-tech industry.